Peace of Mind Warranty
The NAPA Auto Care Peace of Mind Warranty provides you with 12 months/20,000 kilometres of worry-free protection on qualifying parts and labour performed at your NAPA Auto Care service centre, and is honoured at over 16,000 NAPA Auto Care locations across North America.
Your Peace of Mind Warranty covers parts and labour for the repairs and services below for 12 months or 20,000 kilometres of use, whichever comes first:
Where you can obtain warranty service
- Air conditioning, heating and climate control systems
- Engine cooling systems
- Engine performance, drivability services and repairs
- Emission control system
- Fuel systems
- Electronic engine management system and other onboard computer systems (engine, body, brake and suspension computers), cruise control systems
- Brake system
- Starting and charging systems
- Electrical systems
- Exhaust system
- Ignition system
- Steering/suspension systems, wheel bearings, CV joints/U-joints, half-shafts and drive shafts
- Clutches - clutch component or assembly repair and replacement
- Other minor repairs
Register your Peace Of Mind Warranty
- Less than 40 km from your NAPA Auto Care service centre: return your vehicle and present your copy of the repair order to this NAPA Dealer.
- More than 40 km from your NAPA Auto Care service centre: return your vehicle and present your copy of the repair order to the closest NAPA Dealer (you may be eligible for certain towing and/or rental car benefits).
- Don't know the closest NAPA Auto Care location? Call 1-866-GET-NAPA (1-866 438-6272) to find out, between 8:00 am and 8:00 pm, Monday through Friday (Eastern Standard Time), or between 8:00 am and 5:30 pm on Saturday (Eastern Standard Time), excluding holidays.
By registering your NAPA Auto Care Peace of Mind Warranty, we can serve you better should any problems arise while you're traveling within North America.
Our trained operators will locate you quickly and make arrangements with the closest authorized NAPA Auto Care service centre to get you back on the road as soon as possible.
Enter your warranty online now
Keep your service invoice handy — you'll need it to complete the Warranty Registration Process.
10/400 Maintenance Warranty